Keeping Up with Changing Digital Landscapes
Our leadership recognizes the growing importance of cybersecurity and data privacy in our business and to our stakeholders. Our Audit Committee and Chief Information Security Officer continue to implement policies and independent review systems to ensure Dollar Tree, Inc. meet or exceed industry standards for information privacy and security.
- We have an annual PCI-DSS assessment conducted by certified PCI-DSS Internal Security Assessors (ISAs).
- We conduct a biennial external review of our certificate management practices and overall cryptographic infrastructure.
- We continuously self-assess against our internal policies and procedures, and measure against a variety of generally accepted frameworks.
Our Board members have deep, relevant experience in:
- Consumer/Retail Industry
- Information Technology/Cybersecurity
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Management
- Global Sourcing/Supply Chain
- Public Board Experience
33% Gender Diversity
17% Ethnic Diversity
Our Board Committees
Our Board of Directors currently has three committees: the Audit Committee, the Compensation Committee, and the Nominating, Governance, and Sustainability (NGS) Committee. Each committee is actively involved in overseeing enterprise risk without its area of responsibility.
Our NGS Committee is primarily responsible for evaluating the company's sustainability and Environmental, Social, Governance risks.
Our Compensation Committee is primarily responsible for monitoring risks surrounding our compensations policies and practices.
Our Audit Committee is primarily responsible for assessment of the various financial and enterprise risks related to our business.